Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 28, 2008

《 Changes... 》


21 weeks... few more to go
what are the changes that'd occurred to my body so far?

  • of coz, the tummy gets bigger
    >> now i can really feel the protruding tummy
    >> my belly button~ haha it'd been "covered" up
    due to the tummy ballooning up... funny hahaa

  • my legs and feet swelling more
    >> when i sit or stand too long...
    >> i tink my thighs getting bigger keke

  • dark pigments
    >> my eye circles getting DARKER no matter how early i sleep
    is it due to this? hmmmm

  • some say my nose is bigger?
    >> haha... is BB a boy then?
    >> more to me getting more "chubby" i think

  • itchiness
    >> tummy getting very itchy, with alittle rashes
    >> but not as frequent... too heaty?

  • Cramps
    >> the main thing i hate
    >> muscle cramp... arghhh
    >> got it twice yesterday on the SAME leg... duh~


    frankly saying, I'm not too concerned about my increase in
    weight, as it's really parts and parcel of this amazing phase.
    I'm still eating whatever I want, eating when I feel hungry,
    limiting to "not-so-good" foods, all bcoz of BB

    the thought of "how to lose weight aft giving birth" didn't
    come to my mind @ all haaha...

    Pregnancy is indeed a happy thing,
    well, maybe I didn't feel much morning sickness or
    whatsoever... I just hope everything goes as smooth as
    these 21 weeks... now all I'm thinking is how i can nurture
    my BB in the future :) not how to "train" my kid into something
    one cannot handle... I grow up as quite a "kampong" kid ha..
    and I always believed that all things were to be done within ones' limit.
    especially in this kinda society, this "naive" thinking like no longer exist.

    *as I'm typing this blog, BB is kicking :)
    this is what I like :) feeling something "living" in you
    i always say, it's amazing... it's just simply amazing...
    i think only woman stepping into this phase can really feel
    the difference... and I felt it :) the blessing, the occasional
    special feeling... only mother-to-bes can understand i suppose.





No comments: