Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 5, 2008

《 narcissism ... 》

I think Baobei is NOT like me haha
She "don't like" to "take photoz"!~

whenever I feel her kick or move vigorously,
I'll quickly take my HP to record... but by then,
my baobei Alysha stopped!~ completely!~
hmmppphhhh~

when I gave up my video rec, she started moving again
"Baobei, let mummy take a video of u moving ley~"
I would "complain"... but baobei is stubborn...
don't want means don't want haha...

see, just like a moment ago... I can see my tummy
moving "up and down, left and right..."
then i quickly took my HP to record my "moving" tummy
BUT~ baobei stopped again~

then now, when I'm busy blogging, she happily
moved here and there again...
so naughty hor~ trick mummy hor~
*beat ur buttock*

~ i'm still waiting to see ur tiny fingers and toes
on my tummy eh .. hoho~


No comments: