Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 30, 2008

《 Count down... 》


6 - 10 more days

6 days to 6th Jul
10 days to 10 Jul
weew.... WEEW~
getting near!~

weekly checkup now...
Sat just went checkup, Baobei's head not engaged yet ley
too comfy inside?? hmmm

The scan shows Baobei's chubby face again,
with her left arm covering her face haha... like those
"alamak" reaction haha... shy shy huh...

you'd been kicking REAL hard!~
no space inside liao hor? wan come out soon? hiak hiak
yesterday kicked my ribs eh... so pain... ate too much liao you haha

Sat's scan shows that you're ard 3kg liao :)
with my weight gaining 0.3kg -- 68.3kg :p
I think by the time you come out, I'll be hitting 70kg!~ gosh...

had been eating alot ley~
Sat night went LG's friend's wedding dinner,
Yesterday went LG's NPC function, eat again
today, go celebrate our anniversary, go eat again...
wooooohhhh... better control :p

Baobei!!!~ we'll be seeing you soon!~ real soon!~
Daddy counting down the date for you every night,
did you hear? hehe

I called you "fatty boom boom" now...
It's actually me myself getting fatty boom boom~
see, the fatty mummy keke






No comments: