Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

《 Fatty bom bom... 》


my Baobei is getting big :)
hehe went for scan today haha...
Ah Yi also followed... and she finally saw you~

Yu Xuan's weight 2.4 kg !~
Gyne said "Xindy ah, you've got to control liao huh...
I wouldn't want to deliver a big big baby hor~" haha
big big liao hor :) I can see your CHUBBY face!~ hehe
*will attach the scanning pix soon :)*

your head now is @ the bottom - from right, then your body
then your leg... no wonder I always feel my left side moving...
it's your long long legs kicking!~ :)

no wonder I only had stretch marks on the right side of the tummy
it's your head head loh~ hiak hiak

Mummy's weight 66.5 kg
with you in my tummy, waist = 42.9 inch

42 more days to go :)
We can't wait to see you!~


pix taken 29 May 08




* did a "good deed" today
donated baobei's cord blood :)
don't intend to save it, so might as well donate it




No comments: