Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

《 buuuuuu... 》


I was coaxing Baobei to drink her milk
last Sat when I tried various actions to distract her...
like using my leg to swing her cradle, singing (stupidly to myself haha),
blowing her hair with my breath (coz she get SO sweaty after each feed)

I was saying "blow blow..." then blow @ her hair, her side, then
making "buuu booo" sound, then telling her "you drink drink milk milk,
mummy blow blow hair hair, liang liang (cool cool)" then she really drink wor
hahaha... each time I repeat, she drink.. then 2 or 3 mouthfuls, she stop and
I repeat again.. so enjoy the cooling effect...

each time I'll make some sound like "ahhh buuuu... ah fuuuu"
showing her blow blow...

today, she LEARNT it!! mauahahaa
she was like sticking her tongue out and making
the "fuu fuu" sound~ (I had it recorded haha, will post soon)

so impressed!~ though Grandpa say "stop stop, not nice lah"
but I found it rather amazing~ hahaa I just "taught" her on Sat
then a few times during the weekends and today, she "mastered" it
hahahaa... so funny... she dono how to blow from her mouth, so use her
nose to "blow" the air out, each time sticking out her tongue and
force the "fuu fuu" sound out haha.. I was laughing so much
that I got cough attack mauahaha.... so cute...

fast learner... but my dad (grandpa) scolded me loh,
say don't learn this lah... stick tongue out not nice lah...
but he also laugh loh hahaa...

then grandpa surprised mummy by saying this
out of a sudden: "one, two, buckle my shoe"
I was like WAH... I think Grandpa and Grandma
secretly learn some English to teach you next time hahaa...
I asked Grandpa what's the next verse and he went:
"three, four, shut le loor" mauahahahaa
(erm, should be shut THE DOOR!) hahaa
we're laughing like mad... haha

anyway, mummy really appreciate grandpa and grandma
for trying to learn some English to let you learn, but I hope
they don't let you learn the wrong pronounciation haha...
"hotdog = hotlog"
"radio = lay leo"
"six = sake"
( I kept teasing grandma, egg cooked liao,
egg sake liao haha)

it's both a milestone for you and
grandpa and grandma :) now they teach you,
next time you must teach them what you know ok? :) keke

* I shall teach you "kiss kiss" now and "clap clap"







No comments: