Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 20, 2009

《 learning fast... 》

my dearie,
(I wonder why I don't call my gal "my princess", hmmm
maybe coz she v "chor lor" hahaaa.. princess is tooo hmmm
not her lah haha)

ok, anyways... my baobei has been learning fast now haha.
sometimes it's rather amazing seeing her do the stuff
we didn't expect her to do hahaa...

like:

(1) when she grab hold of the remote control
>> TV controller, she'll raise her tiny hand (with the controller)
and point to the TV direction and start pressing!~
muahahaha this scene is super funny... I've got to
catch her doing it again and record it down during
the weekends :D
>> Fan controller (in my mum's room) - she'll press the buttons
and look @ the fan while doing this haaa
(there'll be "beep beep" sound coming from the fan)

(2) She puts the HP to her ear or her cheeks
when I ask her to answer the phone~ mauaha
just saw her doing this today!~ so cute!~

(3) When I say "kiss kiss mummy"
>> she'll lean forward and OPEN her mouth
then "eat" ur mouth mauahahaha
this is her Kiss Kiss hahahaa

(4) When I teach her ac-hoc (erm useless but funny) stuff
>> she learns it like in 1 or 2 days if I kept repeating
>> I was showing her to "wash" her hands and feet,
saying "xi shua shua xi shua shua" then bring her hands
to rub against each other, same with her feet...
now she does this when I say the "command"

(5) She'll look to my sis's room when I ask her
"where's Ah Yi"... will look to whomever I ask:
e.g. "where's Ah Mah, Ah gong, Ah Gu..."

(6) My mum taught her the term "wu ji hua"
hahaha... orchird (she bring her to her
alley of "garden" to see plants and flowers everyday).
When we ask "where's wu ji hua, she looks to the purple orchid's
direction :)) clever gal... I think she now knows the term "where"

(7) She'll look up when I ask "star star where?" esp in
my sis's room, coz we pasted glow in the dark stars on the ceiling :)
same goes for "where's ur TU TU (pacifier), then she'll start looking around
the floor / matteress for it kekee

(8) She imitate us when she see us eat.
she'll open and close her mouth (though she'd no food in it)
and munch on nothing haaa....

(9) She likes to keep turning stuff she had on her hand...
be it her biscuit or controller... she'll eat, then turn to the other end
and eat the other end, then turn again and kept repeating

(10) Super likes commercials on TV sigh... will find
ways and means to peep

(11) she's learning to understand the term "no more" ..
I'll say it when these happens, hope she learn it soon~ hahaa
usually is a "NO,cannot" followed by "no more"
>> off TV, she whine...
>> take away the inedible stuff when she puts it in her mouth

(12) she will do the "smelly" action (close eyes, breath out hard)
when we say "eee chou chou/ smelly" and she'll sometimes
put her finger on her nose hahaa... this AM, my mum told me
she did this (without anyone saying the command)
after she finished her poo poo mauahhahaa

(13) When we say "share share", and open our mouth
when she's eating stuff, she'll move the food to ur mouth :)
but @ times, this mischevious gal will show the action
but when u lean towards to "taste" the food, she quickly
take it away and laugh hahaa...

this cheeky gal of mine...
maybe learn from mummy hahaa... oops...

some cutie videos of her :)







No comments: