Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

《 I am 6mths... 》

soon~

my baby will be 6mths on the 11th :)
time flies~

she's half a yr!~ here's her "progress report" so far:

1. Weighs 6.4kg as of 16 Dec 08

2. Height, errr, forget liao keke have to refer to her health booklet

3. PD said "she's abit petite hor" when she went for her checkup haa

4. likes to "ahhhhhh"~ as long as she can

5. likes to grap stuff when she drinks milk (I gave her her milk bottle cap)

6. graps my hair (lots of it) and pulled hard without fail

7. graps specs

8. likes to sit and stand while I carried her

9. loves solid food (porridge with brown rice powder), with
carrot/ pumpkin (mashed) and fruits like papaya
and banana... but she don't like to eat the mashed
fruits alone, without any porridge mixed in

10. can eat her feet (mauhaa not that I'd approve of that)

11. she knows who's the boss (my mum)
>> she don't wail and reach out for her to carry when my mum
puts her to lie on the bed
>> BUT whenever my dad/ LG or me puts her on the bed or she sees us,
she'll reach both her arms out, shut her eyes shut and CRY~ for us to carry her!
>> I try not to let her (just let her cry)

12. She screams (laughs) when we play peek-a-boo on the pram

13. She's ok now when she goes to ppl's hse :) just need some warm up

14. She like to go "gai gai" >> will reach out her hand/ look super happy

15. Still don't like to drink milk (super accurate loh she, most of the time stops
@ the last 50ml loh)

16. Her 1st facial expression when she wake up in the morning - smiles with her
mi mi eye (moon shaped) keke

17. Likes to flip over (too often~) even when I changed her diaper!~

18. "buries" her head on the mattress and wriggle like a worm to "move forward"
to reach for the things she wanted

19. Likes to hear us read books and she holds her book well haha..

20. Likes water when spoon fed

21. Knows when I take shoots @ her and stops her funny/ naughty acts (argh)

I just find this hilarious~ mauhaaha
like she's reading newspaper mauahaa


hhmmm like alot of them are bad habits hor :p
but too cute to resist lah my gal mauahaa

alot alot of stuff I see everyday in her :)
might have missed out... let Daddy fill in ba :)










No comments: