Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ouchhh !! My thumb hurts !!!

Mummy is sleeping soundly after a tired day taking care of bao bei.

So it's daddy's turn to do some blogging... hahaha...

A shocking call received in the morning. Mummy told me that my bao bei has injured her thumb, did not sleep well and has been crying...

First thing to my mind.. wat happen !! Lucky that mummy still at home and despite of not feeling well... still rush over to sk's house to bring bao bei to see a doc.. after that mummy also see a doc.. :(


When I reached sk after my "breach".. my heart is really hurt to see my bao bei's thumb.. so swollen.


My bao bei indeed is a brave cheerful girl.. still smiling and playing around. :) (Dunno mummy has taken any photo, check with her later)


Sorry bao bei, daddy is too tired in the afternoon and did not play with you much...


First time bloggin and will do it more to help mummy update bao bei's story!!


Sweet dream and sleep tight my little one and mummy. Daddy also going to sleep soon..

No comments: